City Tour Lisboa
Belém Pastry Factory. Pastel de Belém is one of the most famous Portuguese sweets, also known as Belem Pastel – Entrance and Desgusting Pastel de Belem.
Queluz Sintra Palace
We follow our city tour Lisbon to the Jeronimos Monasteries It is a monastery of Manueline style, monumental testimony of the richness of the Portuguese discoveries. Visit to the Monument.
Visit to the Tower of Belém and Padrão dos Descobrimentos is the next step of the tour to Lisbon. The Belem Tower was strategically built on the north bank of the Tagus river between 1514 and 1520, to defend the bar of Lisbon, is one of the jewels of the architecture of the reign of D. Manuel I. The pattern of the Discoveries was initially erected in 1941 to the exhibition of the Portuguese world. Visit to the Monument.
Crossing of 25 de Abril Bridge and visit to Cristo Rei. The Sanctuary of Cristo Rei is one of Lisbon’s ex-libris. The idea of its construction came in September of 1934, after Cardinal Cerejeira, Patriarch of Lisbon, visit the Monument erected to Christ on the top of Corcovado, in Rio de Janeiro. Visit to the Monument.
Visit to the castle of S. Jorge, considered the most emblematic monument of the city of Lisbon, the Castle of S. Jorge is a relevant testimony of unique moments in the history of Lisbon and Portugal. Conquered to the Moors by the first King of Portugal D. Afonso Henriques. Visit to the monument.
Visits to viewpoints St Luzia, Nossa Senhora do Monte and Portas do Sol. Get to know Lisbon and its hills through the beautiful views provided by these belvederes. High point of the city tour Lisbon. Stop for Photo.
The Eduardo VII Park is the largest park in the center of Lisbon. He was baptized in 1903 in honor of Edward VII, the monarch of the United Kingdom, who had visited Lisbon the previous year to reaffirm the bonds of friendship between the two countries. And so we finished the city tour to Lisbon. Stop for Photos.
The downtown of Lisbon, also called Baixa Pombalina because it was built by order of the Marquis of Pombal, following the earthquake of 1755, covering an area of about 23.5 hectares. It is located between the Commerce Square, next to the Tagus River, and Rossio and Figueira Square.